Today is Moms’ Equal Pay Day!
Some sample tweets:
- It’s 2017, and U.S. moms who work full time are still typically paid 29% less than dads. #MomsEqualPay
- Let’s support moms by enacting policies that would strengthen their economic security, like #fairpay and a #minwage increase! #MomsEqualPay
- #Momsequalpay means strengthening their economic security through #fairpay, #paidleave, #paidsickdays and a #minwage increase!
- Moms are workers, breadwinners and caregivers in many households. #Fairpay matters for them and their families! #MomsEqualPay
- America’s moms are paid just 71 cents for every dollar paid to dads. Every penny counts in the fight for #fairpay! #MomsEqualPay
PLEASE FIND More SAMPLE TWEETS AND GRAPHICS HERE:
Thank you for participating.
Carol S. Rosenblatt
Coalition of Labor Union Women